Pork Belly Stir Fry
Recipe Type: Main
- 16 oz Pork Belly (Raw)
- 2 clove Garlic Minced
- 3 medium Organic Carrot (Sliced into Coins)
- 1 medium (2-1/2″ dia) Onion (Chopped)
- 1 large Organic Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 2 small Organic Zucchini (Chopped)
- 1 medium sized head (5″-6″ Dia) Cauliflower (Riced)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Liquid Amino
- 2 Tbsp Seeds, Sesame Butter, Tahini, from raw and stone ground kernels
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (not Toasted)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Brown Pork Belly in pan
- Add 1/2 of the onions and garlic to pork belly and continue to cook until pork is cooked. Can deglaze the pan at the end to add additional flavor to pork. Once cooked remove from pan. Reduce rendered oil to 1-2 Tbs in pan and add carrots. Cook 3-4 minutes then add peppers and zucchini and saute.
- In a separate pan heat 1 Tbs sesame oil then add riced cauliflower and saute 2-3 minutes. If needed add 2-3 Tbs water to cook cauliflower. Note: To rice cauliflower simple wash fresh RAW cauliflower then place into food processor and mix until cauliflower is a small rice like texture.
- Now that veggies are pretty well cooked to desired state add pork belly back into pan adding Soy sauce and tahini. Mix throughout, if needed add 1 Tbs water to mix.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve over riced cauliflower.
- Additional veggies can be added if desired like water chestnuts, spinach, or bean sprouts.
Serving size: 454 g Calories: 359 Fat: 20 g Saturated fat: 5.8 g Unsaturated fat: 4.8 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 22 g Sugar: 9 g Sodium: 473 mg Fiber: 7 g Protein: 26 g Cholesterol: 252 g